Benefits of our System
- Hassle-Free Application. You can submit your application in less than 3 minutes, and we got to work immediately placing it with the dealer or lender who wants it the most. Because these companies compete to fund your loan, you can rest assured that you’ll be working with a dealer or lender who values you highly as a new client. That means better service, and fewer hassles with credit denials.
- One-on-One Guidance. You will be matched with a dedicated finance specialist local to your part of North Carolina. This individual can answer your questions as far as interest rates, down payments, and various terms, and they can guide you each step of the way through the process.
- Wide Array of Available Vehicles. Both new and pre-owned vehicles are typically available–no matter your credit–and you’ll have the benefit of from a dealership versus a private seller, thereby reducing the risk of getting a vehicle with pre-existing problems. You’ll enjoy walking onto the dealership with a salesperson ready and waiting for you, to help you choose your vehicle and finalize your purchase.
As if these benefits weren’t enough, keep in mind that you are under no obligation to accept the lending terms you’re offered after you apply. That means you can use our service as a form of rate-shopping, requesting and comparing auto loans from various companies serving your part of the state.
North Carolina Auto Loan Rates
As you probably know, getting the least expensive rate you can is crucial, as it could save you hundreds–if not thousands–of dollars over the life of your loan. After you apply, we’ll give you information on how to discover the interest rate you deserve based on your location, credit score, and type of loan. In the meantime, we’ve provided some estimates as far as average rates in NC. Please keep in mind: these are NOT advertised rates, and you the rate you’re offered may vary considerably from those listed below.
|FICO||Used Vehicle APR||New Vehicle APR|
Finance Qualifications for NC Residents
- $1500 Monthly Income
- No Repossession in Past 12 Months
- North Carolina Resident, at Least 18 Years Old
Meet these qualifications? Then you’re highly likely to get approved! There is no minimum credit score to apply, and no fee. Nor is there an obligation to accept the package you’re offered. In fact, you’re encouraged to apply through other outlets as well, comparing your options to find the very best deal.